We’ve increased our sanitization measures to keep you safe and comfortable during your visit to our facilities. We’ve now increased the frequency of cleanings (including door handles, countertops, etc.) before and after each patient and started administering additional cleaning agents via electrostatic sprayers to specifically address COVID-19.
We’re dedicated to keeping you safe during your next dental visit, so we’ve implemented the following procedures and equipment:
- Our office door handles are sanitized every hour
- When you enter our office, we ask they that you stay in the office vestibule until we can complete the following pre-appointment safety protocol where we review the COVID-19 screening questionnaire with you, check your temperature, and spray your body and shoes with an an electrolyzed water solution to sanitize against bacteria and viruses
- Each treatment room has it’s own Medical Grade Filtration HEPA filter.
- During all of our aerosol producing procedures, we use an Isodry oral suction device to minimize aerosol particles in the air.
- Our bathrooms are cleaned and sanitized every hour
We will continue to follow recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and take the necessary actions to ensure the safety of our patients and team members.
Thank you for allowing us to participate in your care.
– Designing Smiles